WHS Counseling and Guidance Information Center

Wahluke High School Counseling Information Center

Counseling Staff:

  • Mariana ContrerasMarrianaetary

  • Diane Anthony | Counselor

  • Brenda Negrete | Counselor

  • Fabian Partida | Counselor

  • Sonia Sandoval | Counselor

  • Liliana Barajas | Migrant Migration Specialist

  • Alan Caro | Bilingual Student Specialist



  • Scholarships Builtin

  • Transcript Request


  • Credit Recovery

Request your appointment with a WHS Counselor

Based on your last name: Mrs. Negrete - Last names that begin with A-F
Ms. Sandoval- Last names that begin with G-Ma
Mr. Partida - Last names that begin with Me-R
Ms. Anthony - Last names that begin with S-Z

Important Contacts:

  • District Office | 932-4565

  • Special Education Department | 932-4804

  • Transportation Department | 932-4082

  • Family Connections Coordinator | 400-0166

  • Mattawa Police Department | 932-4112

  • Grant County Sheriff | 754-2011

  • Mental Health Services | “24 hour line” 765-1717

  • New Hope Domestic Violence | 764-8402

  • Mental Health text Messaging | TEXT “Hope” to 741741

Whether you are looking for graduation information, scholarships/financial aid, SAT/ACT testing information, or anything in between, we hope, you can find it here. Our goal is to provide Comprehensive Counseling and Guidance Center information and services to meet the needs of all Wahluke High School Students.

Students may make appointments to see their counselor between classes, during lunch, or before and after school. Parents may set an appointment with their student's counselor by emailing the counselor. Emails are listed below.

What the Counseling and Guidance Information Center offers:

  • Personal Issues

  • Social Issues

  • Problems in Class

  • Credit Status

  • Class Options

  • College Information

  • FAFSA - Financial Aid

  • Running Start

  • Credit Recovery

  • Graduation



  • State Testing

  • IEP Support

  • Failing Classes

  • 504 Plans

  • Scholarship bulletin

  • Transcript Request Forms

  • Grad requirements

  • SEL


Who should I talk to for…..?

Individual and/or Group Counseling

Social/Emotional and Academic Counseling

PBIS Support

Ms. Anthony

Students with Last Name A-L


Information around Financial Aid.

Mrs. Negrete

Students with Last Name M-Z

Advance Credit Opportunities

CB TECH and Running Start

Mr. Partida

Transcript Request and Entry Withdrawal

Questions about Credits Earned

State Reports WHS and CTE

Mrs. Contreras

Previous Slide
Next Slide
Counseling and Guidance Center